Bolsonaro’s conviction brings vindication for some Brazilians who lost loved ones to COVID-19
Brazilian former President Jair Bolsonaro is preparing to serve a 27-year sentence for attempting a coup.
Brazilian former President Jair Bolsonaro is preparing to serve a 27-year sentence for attempting a coup.
The health of veteran actor Dharmendra has been at the centre of intense public attention ever since he was admitted to Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital earlier this month following age-related complications. While early reports speculated that his condition had worsened, a reassuring update has now emerged from an insider source, who told NDTV, “He is fine, better than earlier.” The positive update comes as a major relief to fans who have been anxiously tracking the actor’s recovery. Dharmendra’s hospitalisation triggered a wave of concern across the film fraternity, with several prominent personalities visiting him over the course of his stay. However, mixed information soon began circulating. Some portals alarmingly claimed the actor was in critical condition, giving rise to panic among fans. Matters escalated further when hoax reports falsely declared the actor had passed away, a move that drew strong criticism from the Deol family, who condemned the irresponsible and insensitive reportage. To counter the speculation, members of the Deol clan issued multiple statements, urging the public to rely only on verified updates. When Dharmendra was finally discharged, the family shared a detailed note expressing gratitude while appealing for privacy. “Mr. Dharmendra has been discharged from the hospital and will continue his recovery at home. We kindly request the media and the public to refrain from any further speculation and to respect his and the family’s privacy during this time. We appreciate everyone’s love, prayers, and good wishes for his continued recovery, good health, and long life. Please respect him because he loves you.”Amid the emotional turbulence, another controversy surfaced when a video from the actor’s hospital room went viral online. The clip-which appeared to be recorded by a hospital staff member-showed Dharmendra surrounded by family members. The breach of privacy sparked outrage, and strict action is expected to have been taken against the individual responsible for the leak. With the worst now seemingly behind him, the Deol family is focusing on positive developments. As previously reported by Bollywood Hungama, they have already begun planning celebrations for Dharmendra’s milestone 90th birthday on December 8. The recent insider reassurance, paired with the family’s growing optimism, suggests that the beloved star is firmly on the path to recovery-comforting news for millions who continue to hold him close to their hearts. Also Read: Dharmendra’s health improves; family prepares for his 90th birthday with Esha Deol.
Randy Evans is executive director of the Iowa Freedom of Information Council, a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that promotes openness and transparency in Iowa’s state and local governments. He can be reached at DMRevans2810@gmail. com. This essay first appeared on his Substack newsletter, Stray Thoughts. Recent events in Chicago, Washington, D. C., and at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Davenport provide [.] The post What would Bob Ray do? appeared first on Bleeding Heartland.
Bollywood veteran Govinda was reportedly rushed to CritiCare Hospital in Juhu, Mumbai, after he fainted at his residence late Tuesday night. According to initial reports, the actor experienced sudden disorientation, prompting his family to seek immediate medical help. He was admitted to the hospital around 1 a. m. for emergency treatment. Confirming the news, Govinda’s close friend and legal advisor, Lalit Bindal, told NDTV, “He was given medicine after consulting a doctor and was admitted to the hospital in emergency at 1 am.” While Bindal refrained from sharing more details, he added that the actor is under medical observation and multiple tests have been conducted to determine the cause of his condition. The results of those tests are currently awaited. As of now, there has been no official statement from Govinda’s family. Sources close to the actor have indicated that he is being closely monitored by doctors. This news comes after, Govinda was recently seen visiting Breach Candy Hospital to meet veteran actor Dharmendra, who has been battling health complications for the past couple of days. He joined other Bollywood stars including Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, who also visited the ailing legend. On the personal front, the actor has been in the headlines over his marital life. His wife, Sunita Ahuja, recently made headlines after revealing that the couple has been living separately for some time, leading to widespread speculation about a possible rift. Govinda, meanwhile, had also issued a public apology earlier this month after Sunita reportedly accused a priest he admired of being a fraud. While fans anxiously await a formal update on his health, reports suggest that doctors at CritiCare Hospital are continuing to run diagnostic tests to ensure his full recovery. For now, well-wishers are hoping the beloved entertainer will be back on his feet soon. Also Read: Sunita Ahuja opens up on forgiving Govinda’s mistakes: “A woman becomes a wife, but also becomes a mother to her husband after a point”.
Veteran Bollywood actor Prem Chopra has been admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital after contracting a viral infection, with his medical team indicating that he should recover in a matter of days. The 92-year-old actor was admitted on Monday, and the hospital confirmed that his condition is currently stable. According to cardiologist Nitin Gokhale, the actor’s hospitalization stemmed from a viral infection coupled with age-related complications, prompting intervention on his lungs while he remains under observation in the ward, not the ICU. “He is a known case of cardiac ailment and he also had a viral infection, and that’s why I’m treating him for the lungs. He is not in the ICU; he is in the ward,” stated Dr Jalil Parkar from Lilavati Hospital. Further, Dr Parkar remarked on the actor’s recovery timeline: “He is 92 years old and he has age-related issues because of which his recovery takes a little time. He should be fine in another three-four days and go home.” Family members have responded to the news. Actor Sharman Joshi, who is married to Prem Chopra’s daughter Prerana, reassured fans: “All good, thank you, just some tests, back tomorrow.”Prem Chopra’s illustrious career spans over six decades and more than 380 films, many of which cemented his reputation as one of Hindi cinema’s most iconic villains. Notable titles include Woh Kaun Thi? (1964), Upkaar (1967), Kati Patang (1970), Bobby (1973), and Trishul (1978). While the veteran actor’s hospital stay has sparked concern among his fans, the medical update brings a sense of relief: he is in a ward setting, responding to treatment, and expected to resume normal health soon. Also Read : Prem Chopra pays tribute to Soldiers with re-release of his biography with special edition on International Women’s Day: “I am dedicating my biography ‘Prem Naam Hai Mera’ to the soldiers”.
Kourtney Kardashian Expands Her Lemme Line With New ‘Lemme Purr’ Lollipops
Waiting for Apple’s better Siri? There’s some bad news
(TLC) 90 Day Fiancé star Nikki Exotika was hospitalized earlier this week after her “very complicated” breast reconstruction surgery left her “very weak.” The 49-year-old reality personality, who appeared on Season 10 of the TLC reality show, had “excessive bleeding” during her surgery, which led to complications, according to a friend’s update on her Instagram Story. [.] The post ’90 Day Fiance’ Star Hospitalized in ‘Very Weak’ Condition appeared first on PopCulture. com.